I don’t know if anybody told you, but we started a new year a couple weeks. In light of that, it’s time to make some huge announcements about this blog and about The Kingdom Trilogy.
1. The Kingdom: The Quest is coming out in paperback at FastPencil on January 22, 2011.
2. The Kingdom: The Stand is coming out in Summer 2012 to Smashwords and the Kindle Store.
3. While you wait, there’s at least three short stories coming out in the spring of 2012. All of them will be free.
3. For those of you who follow me on Twitter, I am launching a new account on January 22, 2011. Over the next month, I will transition to doing all my tweeting on the new account.
4. This blog is moving into an even better blog. You’ll get the same weekly features on a new site that will keep you updated on not only The Kingdom Trilogy, but also everything else that I’m up to.
Over the next few weeks, I will post the weekly features on both blogs. All of the news and updates will be on the new blog. Slowly, I will begin using the new blog exclusively. I’m excited to make this change and excited for a big 2011.
What are you waiting for? Check it out!